An Interview with Dr. Jim Rybacki
Recent blog posts
- Sale prices for many Essential Guide to Prescription Drug eBooks
- Weight. My weight and bad news from my doc. Join me in losing weight
- Opioids, pain medicines and confusion over over doses
- New Biosimilar approval (biologic generic) may save billions in costs for rheumatoid arthritis patients
- LATITUDE falls off the map and CARIN careens off the road
- FIRE and ICE and atrial fibrillation at the ACC meeting 2016
- Live opening session from the American College of Cardiology meeting in Chicago 2016
- Live from the American College of Cardiology meeting in Chicago 2016
- Is the PRESENT study a present for people with breast cancer?
- Join the fight against alcohol abuse
Long hours at work and just one drink or something else and risky alcohol use?
This website is not intended as medical advice, and you should consult your doctor before changing or adding any medicines or vitamins to those you may now be taking and about applying any strategies BEFORE you adopt any approach in this report. While diligent care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided during the preparation of this edition, no claim is made that all known actions, uses or side effects, strategies for cost containment, targets or cholesterol pathways are included in this report. The accuracy and currentness of information are ever subject to change relative to new guidelines, new information derived from drug research, development and general usage.